Saturday, August 31, 2013

Oh - I have a blog?

This summer has flown by in a blur of travel and social activities and quilt shows. There has been some sewing, which has saved my mind. I've updated my quilting related travel to Ireland and Montana...I'll spare the details of my non-quilting related travel, except to say there is going to be another long drought of blog posts. On September 13th, I leave for 3 weeks in Australia and New Zealand. I'm really excited about the trip...I'll let you know if I do anything quilting related while there.

Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.

3 comments:

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

Welcome back. Wow, you have had a wonderful summer. And Australia and New Zealand our definitely on my list. The pictures of Ireland are beautiful. I am still trying to make my way to Judy's place. Possibly next spring. Thanks for sharing and don't stay away so long.

lenasdaughter said...

This summer will go down in the history books! I think I got a little carried away about finally having the time! We just got back from New York to see Cicely Tyson and Vanessa Williams in The Trip To Bountiful. I should start a travel blog! Hugs!

lenasdaughter said...

Oh - Judy added a lot of additional sessions next year...all the ones with just her are full, but the ones with certified instructors and Judy have a lot of openings.