Saturday, February 04, 2012

Freedom Day!

I forgot! While I was in Ghana, I decided to retire! I've always said when it wasn't fun any more, I would get out. My 401k has returned to pre-2008 levels, I don't love my job any more, so - "It's Time." My last day is June 29th! So that's what's up with the countdown clock over there on the right...

And I did restring the necklace...again...I can't believe I found all the beads!


The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas.

2 comments:

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

Congratulations on your upcoming retirement. I wish I could follow you out the door Still trying to get my fund back to pre-2008 level. It might take another year or 2. Welcome back to blog world. Looking forward to seeing your next project.

lenasdaughter said...

Thanks so much! I'm really excited! I've been working since I was 14, so it's hard to imagine not having to drag myself out of bed every morning! They're keeping me busy to the bitter end!