Thursday, July 10, 2008


The Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild has an annual tea. You must wear a hat (What? No Gloves?) and there is a challenge. Last year, the challenge was to make a pincushion, and this year, the challenge was to do something related to tea. Postcard, wallhanging, anything...so my original idea was to make a beaded tea pot wallhanging, but I could see I wasn't going to finish in time. Lesa on the CQ list posted a Crazy Quilt teapot a while back, and I decided I could do that quickly, using the clip art pattern I already had and a block I had already started. It turned out smaller than I anticipated, and the teapot lid looks like a beret, but...it's done! Here's the inspiration teapot: http://www.sharonmanndesigns.com/craztquiltpot.html

How do you like that real tea bag? Too clever!

1 comment:

Rosie C. said...

Jeanette,
You are soooo creative!! Congrats on your blog!!