Thursday, November 22, 2012

Quilt Appreciation

Wow - it's been a long time. Miss me? I was at dinner with a friend last week and she asked if I had been doing any actual quilting, and I told her I had not, and she said, "Ah, you have been doing 'Quilt Appreciation.'"  Like Art Appreciation.

In reverse chronological order, here's what's been going on:

Today I did actual quilting! I finished two quilts for the Carrie Steele Pitts Home for Children. This is the signature charitable project for Brown Sugar Stitchers Quilt Guild.

And guess what? I actually quilted the one on the right! Tracy @ KiwiQuilts let me use her longarm to quilt this. I used a pantogram, and it was fun! I may actually quilt something else in the future.

Here's me looking like I actually know what I'm doing on the longarm. Psych!


No comments: