Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Focus, Jeanette....

But first, let me get over my shock that it is December already! What happened to 2009? Where did it go? I am so not ready for this year to be over!

But the title for this post comes from the fact that I have four hard-core, major, intensive projects going on...Misty Blue Latte, Not Fast Food, the hand applique journey quilt (I haven't posted any blocks of that one!) and this past week I started another project, Judy Niemeyer's Bali Wedding Star. Here's a photo of the instructor's quilt.


Very pretty! Not to mention that I have a few quick projects on deck, like I have to finish a wedding quilt for next June. So now is when I have to have a little chat with myself and come up with a plan to get this all done.

The best part of procrastination is that you are never bored, because you always have all kinds of things that you should be doing.

No comments: