Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Folded Fabric Ornaments

I've been busily working on the wedding ring quilt, but also took time out to make some fabric Christmas ornaments for presents. How cute are these?The red one will have a white ribbon and is for a Delta soror, Barbara, and the green and gold one is for my neighbor Sandra. They will get them when we get together for our Christmas luncheon Thursday. These little puppies are addictive, and may become my new airplane project. Here is a video tutorial on how to make these if you are so inclined. They are time consuming...both of these took about 6 hours each.
Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live...Dennis Miller.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Great tutorial! Thanks and cheery wave from Bev!
http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com

Regina said...

Flings open the front door and exclaims - "I'm back!!!!!"

I haven't read a blog since before Christmas so I decided I had better check in with you first. I read what you had on your plate before Christmas and am interested to see how far you have gotten.

I love these balls but have been resisting make them. We have a member in the guild that is gaga over them. I guess this is a sign for me to take the plunge. I am looking for a project that I can take to the salon with me, you can imagine I have plenty of time sitting there :(

Oh and since I now know The Secret (thank you very much) I am going to speak that $1 million into being ;o