Monday, June 14, 2010

Now Back to Me


I can't believe how long it's been since I posted. Worse, that's how long it's been since I have done any serious sewing. My day job has been very demanding and I have been trying to have a life in between there, also...like, I went to Cali for Jayme's wedding (GORGEOUS bride and wedding!), but I did sign up for a class (not another UFO - SKILL BUILDING!) using a new technique from Hoopsisters. My 200/730 was acting up in class (I think she is jealous!), so I didn't finish the block in class, but I will work on it next weekend.

So I put all my UFO's in a bag and pulled out - Not Fast Food. This block only took 8 hours! Woo-hoo! And only 20 more to go! (I shouldn't count remaining blocks, should I?)


On June 14th, Jimmy Dean passed away. I've been trying to figure out how to post this complaint call, but I can't. It is hysterical! The language at the end is salty, so don't listen if anything beyond the normal four letter words is offensive!

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/rcvzcwthtz--Jimmy-Dean-Sausage-Complaint-Call

No comments: