Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back from Morocco, had a fantabulous time,
pictures to be posted later. First, I have to get caught up. Woke up this morning at 4 am (after going to bed at midnight), so decided to get up and work on my fabric postcards. This is my "G"- for Girlfriends. If there is anything cuter than these two, I don't know what it is! It didn't turn out as cute as I thought it would, so it's not my new favorite, but I'm happy with it.






And also finished my 1 to 1 for Fabricards - "Going in Circles" - love using that circle attachment.















My friend, Susan is here from California on business, but she stayed over an extra day because we haven't seen one another in 3 or 4 years. Going to pick her up, turn her rental car in, tour the CNN Center, have lunch, then take her to the airport. Hopefully I can stay awake tonight - although a lot of good that did me last night!

No comments: