Sunday, June 08, 2008

Most quilters are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet, and I have met the nicest of the nice, at the Crazy Quilters for Newbies group. I love this statement from the coordinator of the heart swap:

"Our group has many dear ladies on it, and I ask that if you are disappointed with your swap heart, then please keep your feelings to yourself. Every stitch in these hearts will have been made with the greatest of intentions, the grandest of planning and labor from the heart. "

Yes! A kindler, gentler Yahoo group!

I was the 400th member to join the group, and as my reward, a bunch of people have sent me goodies to build my CQ stash! But they're not doing it just for me...any new person who joins can post an email and some of the members will be a "starter stash" package in the mail. Getting the mail every day is like Christmas, and they are sooo generous! Here are photos of some of the stuff they have sent, just out of the goodness and kindness of their hearts!



No comments: